1) Build community,
2) reduce effects of cultural barriers
3) encourage integration.
1) All staff and students in the building are divided into four groups based on grade, gender and family. Members STAY in the same group for their entire time at ISW
2) Each groups is named after a famous person who served China
3) Each group is assigned two of the iSC-9 traits that best connect to their founding person.
4) Each group is assigned a specific wildcat as a reminder that we all are still a family as the ISW Wildcats.
5) Groups will meet weekly for community building and compete in activities throughout the year.
1) Weekly Team Building Activities
2) Year-long Activities Competition
3) Service Projects
4) Monthly Community Activities